The Little Frog Cross Hybrid (half buckle carrier) is a mix of ergonomic carrier and woven wrap, with a hip belt fastened with a three-point buckle and soft and tied shoulder straps (like in wrap).
This carrier is dedicated to all parents who want to carry their baby from very first days in healthy, ergonomic and safe way.
This is soft, half buckle carrier, without stiffeners and frame. It provides adequate support for baby's spine along its entire length, natural and ergonomic position, and gives you comfort of carrying.
Cross Hybrid carriers are made with woven/jacquard fabric (the same as for woven wraps/slings). Each carrier is hand made by our staff - so we can guarantee the highest quality and attention to all details.
You can easily and quickly put it, start using - and go with your baby for a walk, shopping, for longer trip, or just doing daily work at home. All you need to do is fasten the hip belt, position your baby, slide the panel on, fasten belts, tighten everything and ... ready! The hands are free, and the baby safely nestles to you.
Little Frog Cross Hybrid Carrier - Natural Miles
for babies from 4 to 20 kg (9 to 45 lbs)
Colors: natural, green
Fabric: Jacquard, cotton, 260gsm
100% Made in Poland
Some facts about Cross Hybrid Carrier:
- This carrier is dedicated to carry babies from 4 kg (9 lbs) to 20 kg (45 lbs)
- You can adjust the width of the panel with Velcro (range: 25-40cm / inches: 9,8"-15,7"), so you can easily adjust it to the size of the baby (from one knee pit to the other).
- There is a size tag on the waist belt to help you.
- Easily adjust the height of the carrier's panel (range: 31-43 cm / inches: 12" - 17") using the tightening straps on both sides of the panel.
- The carrier has an attachable hood, which is great for supporting the baby's head while sleeping. It is attached with a snap, so you can fasten / unfasten it quickly.
- The upper part of the panel is designed to fit the child's neck.
- The shoulder straps are sewn at the right angle so that they fit well over the shoulders and provide comfort to the wearer.
Their length (ca. 210cm) Also allows for easy adjustment of the carrier to parents with different body shapes.
- This carrier is designed to carry you baby in position belly-to-belly (also with straps crossed), and on your back (when baby is over 4 months and is holding the head by himself)
- It very light and after being rolled up and packed into a drawstring bag (included), it takes up little space. You can take it for a walk or onward journey without worrying about space in your luggage. It will definitely be useful when visiting closer and further places.
- The child's legs, thanks to the appropriate width of the carrier, are set to the sides, and the knees are higher than the bottom, which is ideal for the development of hip joints (position M).
- The waist belt is filled with foam to ensure your comfort of carrying. The hip belt width range is 63 - 150 cm (2,1 to 5ft)
- Each carrier comes with original drawstring bag (the same fabric as carrier) and manual (in English, or - in request in French or Polish)
- Prime carriers are made with fabrics certified to OEKO TEXStandard 100 fabric and are complaint with:
- CEN/TR 16512:2015
- ASTM F-2236-16a
|Stufenlos an Größe des Babys anpassbar:||Ja|
|Trageposition:||Bauch, Rücken, Seite|
|Alter Kind:||0 - Kleinkind|
|Größe Trage:||Gr. 50 - 80/86|
|Gewicht Kind:||4 bis 20kg|