Mini Sling: the smallest and lightest baby carrier in the world.
This baby carrier is so small and light that you will always have it with you. It is extremely compact and weighs as much as a mobile phone (175 gr). The lovely airy Mini Sling allows you to ergonomically carry your baby – directly from birth, and it is very quick and easy to use.
- 0 – 2 years (newborn to max. 15kgs)
- One size fits all
- Safe: compliant with all EU safety norms
- Washable at 40º (in a wash bag and at low RPM)
- Material: mesh fabric (light-weight polyester fabric with small holes)
- Waterproof – perfect for use in the shower, at the pool, on the beach…
- Super quick and easy – as long as you follow the
You carry your baby straight against your body, with its head on your chest. Its bottom is low and its upper legs are spread and high; in the M-position or ‘frog position’. This ergonomic method of carrying is recommended by paediatricians as it supports babies’ hip development.
A newborn’s legs are still close together. As your child grows, its legs spread and eventually you will be able to carry it on your hip (instead of against your chest). Especially curious toddlers enjoy being carried on the hip as it allows for excellent views all around!